Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Exciting News

Hi
I have some exciting news! - I have been invited to join the Scribble and Scrap Challenge design team and have submitted my first card for the challenge starting today at 9am.
If you want to take part all the rules of how to enter can be found here - the theme is always anything goes so pop along and add your entry!

My card today is a lovely little butterfly catcher topper from Lili of the Valley.
 
 



The papers I have used are Scribble and Scrap Damask - soft naturals digi papers - they come in an array of colours which are all very demur. I have also used these to make the rosette which I have punched with an X-cut punch before folding. The matting card and gem are out of my stock and as always the card blank is from Craftwork Cards

I hope you like my debut effort


I am entering this card into:



Thanks for looking xx
 

11 comments:

Alyx said...

It's gorgeous, Sweetie. It's fab having you on the team with us and you've done me proud with your debut card.

Thank you for creating such a gorgeous card for the challenge.
xx

maureenjscott said...

I love your card! Simple design, fab layout and not overly fussy!! Fabulous! Thank you for joining us at Love to Create Challenge this week! Mo xxx
Why not link up at the Anything Goes challenge at Left of Center this month for a chance to lots of prizes from some amazing sponsors! http://leftofcenterchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/p/loc-1st-anniversary-challenge-starting.html

Anjie said...

Well done hunni. It's a lovely card, great to see you making again.
Hugs
Anjie
xx

Lynn Whitehouse said...

Beautiful card, love that flower too :-) xxx

Unknown said...

Very Nice! Love the image and layout.

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations Sharon, your card is gorgeous.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Adorable topper and fabulous layout, Sharon! So lovely to have you on the team :) xx

Unknown said...

beautiful card Sharon! love the LOTV topper with those papers! glad you are in the team!
Mirella DK

Andree said...

This is adorable Sharon. I love the cute image and the layout with the lovely papers.
It's great to have you on the team x

Bridie said...

Lovely card, I love the pink and brown colour combo

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Hope you have a fab day!

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

CraftyShutterbug said...

Really cute card :)
Well done on joining the design team xx