Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Scribble and Scrap Lemon and Lilac

Good Morning - I hope all my UK visitors remembered to put the clocks forward!

Today is the start of Challenge 15 over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge blog. This is my design team card for the Anything Goes Always challenge

 
I have used the lemon and lilac digi papers from the Scribble and Scrap shop where you can find a lovely range of papers, digi stamps, toppers and sentiments.
 
The stamp is a Wee Stamps Digi called Silver fairy but I've made her colourful with my spectrum Noir Pens and although difficult to see on picture she has fairy dust sprinkled on her wings for a bit of sparkle and to help her fly of course!
 
The bow has been cut from the papers using a cutting file from a Creative Crafting World Cd and the card blank is from the same company.. The flowers are some of the many I have in my stash.
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will take part in the Scribble and Scrap Challenge!
 
 
I'm entering this card into the following challenges
 
Love to Create Bingo Challenge - Down - sparkle, yellow and flowers



9 comments:

Andree said...

A really sweet card Sharon, the image is adorable x

Unknown said...

Beautiful image and love the layout. Those little flowers are precious.

Kate M said...

Love the shape of this card - sweet little image and lovely colours and flowers!
xx

Jeanette58 said...

Lovely card Sharon xx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

I have never thought to put these colours together, but I will now! This is beautiful... Gorgeous shape and detailing. The image is so pretty, as are the embellishments and finishing touches

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx

Linda Simpson said...

I love this colour combination and love the image too she is one of my favourites. Another gorgeous card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Alyx said...

Just gorgeous. Great colour combo and so delicate and pretty. Love it!

Thank you for creating such a stunner of a card for the challenge.
xx

Lynn Whitehouse said...

Beautiful card, love the image and flowers :-) xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon another gorgeous card, love the shape and great design. Love the colours too.

Hugs Erin x