Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Monocromatic card

2nd blog post for this week, and many more to come!!!
Mollie started preschool today - she's going 2 days a week just so that she's mixing with children her own age. It also gives me some breathing space!

Today's card is an anniversary card using Crafters Companion Die'sire dies and Embossalicious embossing folders.

 

The verse was from verses4cards and just fit perfectly onto the center panel of the die cut. I've used Rose Garden embossing folder on the white layers you can just about make them out on the photo. The die cuts are cut with Romantic Song Frame, I've only used the larger of the dies and layered them up with collal glue gel.
My card blank (as always when not using pre-scored cards) was scored and folded using my Ultimate Pro. - some black ribbon and a gem from my stash just finish it off.

 
I'm entering this into my first challenge for a while
The Crafters Companion Monthly Challenge which is monochromatic this month.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by xx


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful and elegant card. Love the white embossing and the verse.

Alyx said...

Gorgeous and classy! Love it. Blog looks fab too.
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful elegant card Sharon. Loving the dies you have used.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Kate M said...

Very classy and elegant anniversary card - love monochrome
xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful and elegant, Sharon, love this hun xxx

Anonymous said...

This id a lovely blog. From a very impressed Daffodil.

{Chrissie} said...

Beautiful card - so elegant! Thanks for joining us at Crafter's Companion this month!