Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, April 4, 2014

Wrinklies showing they never age!

Good morning, it's a rainy day here today - hopefully it will wash away the remaining snow!

I had an afternoon of fun with The Wrinklies from La Pashe on Wednesday. I have had this disc for a while but not really played with it so thought I'd have a look and I made a few easel cards:
 


 
The backing papers, sentiments and toppers were all printed from the disc. I've added some coloured card for matting from my stash and the die cuts are cut from Tattered Lace dies.
 
I love the humour these pictures show, they prove that just because your body ages it doesn't mean you have to!
 
Thanks for stopping by x
 


4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

These are brilliant Sharon, I hope the rain does wash away the snow.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

These are great cards. Love the expressions. Hope the snow disappears soon xx

Unknown said...

All of the cards are fabulous. Great sentiments.

Desire Fourie said...

Just love these fun designs with their humour lol
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}