Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Wee Sunflowers - Challenge 17 on Scribble and Scrap

Hi and welcome to my design card for Scribble and Scrap's 17th Challenge. As always the challenge is anything goes and you can find the rules here.

I have used a Wee stamp that came free with a magazine a while ago and the papers are Fabulous Feminine set 1 from Scribble and Scrap.






I have coloured her with my Spectrum Noir pens and die cut her and the papers with Spellbinders before matting them onto a Craftwork Card's scalloped card blank.
The flowers are some from my stash in keeping with the color theme

Thanks for stopping by

3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Sharon, I love the papers and the dies. Beautiful floral display too. I hope you are all keeping well.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Sharon, I love the pretty colour combo and the cute image x

Kate M said...

Beautiful die cuts, sweet little image and such lovely colours - great card.
xx