Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, May 12, 2014

Scribble and Scrap Challenge 18

Hi from a very stormy Michigan. Once again we are suffering thunder storms that actually shake the house they are so violent.

Todays post is my design team card for the Scribble and Scrap 18th Challenge - why don't you pop by and join us. The theme is as always anything goes and you can find out how to enter and the rules here.

 
Meet Fluffy -hanging in there - she is from Wee Stamps and has been coloured in with my Spectrum Noir pens and shaded using Polychromo pencils. I have used papers from Scribble and Feminine Set 1 for the backing and rosette which is mounted onto Kraft card (the colour of the backing is actually pink but looks lilac on the photo). I have used an Xcut punch for the lacy borders. The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley and the heart and corner embellishments are from my stash.
 
Thanks for stopping by xxx


1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Sharon, I love this stamp and the beautiful rosette.
Hugs
Linda xxx