Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Birthday boy

I've been a bit absent with blog posting just lately but back today with a card I made for Mollie to give James on his birthday.

As he is picking up his skateboarding again and never has his IPod more than 10 feet away from him this lovely Digi from Crafter's Companion's Angelica and Adam cd seemed appropriate.


I have colored him with Spectrum Noirs and used my polychromo to add depth to the colors on his jeans and jacket. I trimmed the design with a spellbinder die and used Core'dinations card to mat it onto. The sentiment is again Crafter's Companion from the paint box poppet stamps.
The card blank is from Craftwork Cards.

The backing paper is from Lili of the Valley's Candles and Cake paper pad.

I have entered it into the following Challenge

Crafter's companion Monthly Challenge - Masculine
Crafty Girls - Anything goes

4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Sharon. Love the image and beautifully coloured too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon, He is gorgeous, love the colours. Great design too.

Hugs Erin x

Unknown said...

Such an awesome boys card, love the image. Thanks for sharing it with us over at CCC Digi Creations.

Helen said...

Great card - love the colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Girls Challenge.

Helen x