Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, May 23, 2014

Music cards

I was asked to make a set of 12 music cards for a piano teacher. The instructions were they wanted generic cards, no sentiments, a piano if possible.

 I kept the design very clean and simple and made monochromatic cards all the same

 
I used a card blank from Craftwork Cards and matted black card from Creative Crafting World onto this. I embossed some centura pearl card with an Embossalicious embossing folder, it is actually a festive one but I'm sure the recipient won't mind!
I then cut Tattered Lace piano die out of the same black card used for matting. 3 hot fix gems in the top left corner balanced off the design
As this was a set of cards I also made a box to put them in
 
 
I used the same card and embossing folder on the front and again added hot fix black gems. The dies again are from Tattered Lace.
 
Thank you for stopping by
 
 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simple really works for cards like this! Stunning! X

Jan said...

Fabulous card xx Jan

Linda Simpson said...

WOW these are fabulous, the Tattered Lace dies look fabulous against the embossed musical notes card!
Hugs
Linda xxx

ps I hope you and your family are well and enjoying your life in the USA Hugs xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon, these are both beautiful cards love the music theme.

Hugs Erin x

debbi taylor said...

love this!
hugs
Debbi x