Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Owl Birthday

well the weather is certainly picking up which is bringing the garden on a treat however it has also caused hundreds of mosquitos to hatch so having to keep covered up!

Today's post is a card made from Crafter's Companion's Mulberry Wood CD
 
 
I have taken the image into serif to add text. It's then been matted onto Core'dinations card and papers from the disc. The flowers are also from the disc, I have cut them out and shaped them with an embossing tool before adding tiny blue pearls to the center of each one.

 
I have followed the theme through to the inside only the flowers are flat on the insert.
 
I hope the little one it's made for loves it!
 
 
 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute card. I sure the little one will cherish it.

lady jasmine crafts said...

So adorable love the card xxx