Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, April 7, 2014

Frilly Frou Frou

Today's card is a birthday one made with Crafter's Companion's Frou Frou Paper crafting cd.

I bought this disc when it was first released and have not used it until now. They also did a digikit version which I have used previously.



The papers were printed off the CD as was the topper. I used the integrated colouriser so that I could have pink lace paper.

I am loving this card design, it is so easy to make from a couple of pieces of card stock, I've used pink Core'dinations in this instance.
The pearls around the ladies neck and as accents on the card are liquid pearls.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have liked what you have seen.
 
I have entered this card into the following challenges
 
Through the craft room door -anything goes

Cards Galore Challenge - Favourite colour (pink)

12 comments:

jane stillman said...

A fabulous design and topper. Am now following too

Alyx said...

So pretty. Love the lace and gorgeous colour combo.
xx

Kate M said...

Beautiful image, colours and design - great card.
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful colour combination and love the lace and the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, love the colors!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
Hugs,Sandra

Jan said...

Stunning card Sharon xx Jan

Brawny x said...

What a fab card. Love the shape. Is there a tutorial anywhere for it please? X

Gemma said...

Beautiful card Sharon
Thank you for joining us at the Cards Galore Encore Including your favourite colour challenge #4
Gemma xx

CraftyKay said...

Sending lots of love. Fab make.x

Wendy said...

A very elegant and feminine card, lovely! xx

Tracy said...

Really beautiful card, i love this range. All teh colours are perfect xx

Crafty Judith said...

Hi Sharon really lovely card hun - love frou frou - hope you have a fab afternoon and I have Candy on my blog if you d like to take a peek xxx