Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Flowery Critters

 Hello, It's almost the holiday weekend and we are going to spend it with family. All but one of the pups went to their new homes - I will be blogging about the babies next month so watch this space!

My post today is show casing a cute card designed using Maker Forte products. 

Rather than a full post I have recorded a You Tube video, this explains what used to make the card and the process I have followed to complete it:



Here is a list of products I used:

Grovehill Farm Stamp Set

Eclipse Black Ink

Spring Has Sprung Simple Sayings

Simply Stated Dies

Easy Foil Precut Parchment Pockets

Stormy Speciality Cardstock

Top Folding A2 card base

Makers Magic Crystal Clear

Lemon Crown Jewels 


Thank you for taking time to read my blog post.


No comments: