Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Bubbling with Excitement

 Good morning, I hope everyone had a fab 4th July, we spent the day with family friends and neighbors. Lots of laughter and fun!

My post today is inspiration for Maker Forte products. I have a love for the gnomes that only have their noses showing - Kev refers to them as G-Nomes.


This stamp set is called Bubbling with Excitement and I think you can see why. Little drunk gnomes drinking their fizz while everything is bubbling around them

The images were stamped with Eclipse black ink, masked and then the bubble stamp was added over them using Icy Mist Ink.

I did some quick Copic coloring and added a sentiment stamped with Vegas Strip Ink.

Before building my card I added Shooting Star Sugar Sprinkles to the bubbles. My A2 side folding card base was matted with Welsh Dragon Cardstock before I added my design.


Thank you for taking time to read my post and happy crafting!

No comments: