Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, July 23, 2022

Shhh! Listen......

 Good afternoon! It's Mollie's birthday today and she is having some friends over to celebrate, It's too hot to have a full party so we invited friends she hasn't see in a while so they can have a good catch up!

Stamper's Delights have some cute girly images and I couldn't resist coloring this one up. Mollie is now a teenager so I doubt it will be long before I get this attitude:


Meet Sweet Sassy Girl 2 - She was printed on to stamping card along with her sentiment and I colored her with Copic markers.

I then printed the word pull onto the edge a separate piece of cardstock, this was then cut slightly smaller than my image. There is also some surprise words printed on this.

My image was placed face down and I laid the pull card on top of this. I adhered a strip of cardstock to the left hand side of this and a second strip over the pull card and adhered to the back of my image at the top and bottom of the right hand side. This acts as a stopper. My image was then adhered to an A2 card base and the top bottom and left hand edges of my image. This leaves a pocket so that my pull card can slide in and out.


This gives a great secret slider affect. I added a few purple bubbles to finish my design.

If you love this image there are lots more mermaids over on the Stamper's Delights website. Also if you head to the Fan Facebook group you can enter our Progressive challenge.

Thank you for taking time to read my post and happy crafting!


No comments: