Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, July 9, 2022

Love 15!

 Good afternoon. We have a lot of work going on this weekend, deck being stripped out and new one laid. Painting hall, stairs and landing. Front door also needs painting. We have a bunch of James's friends coming to help so I will be feeding everyone!

While all of this is going on it's the tennis finals at Wimbledon so my card today is has a tennis theme. Meet Anime Tennis Tess:


She is a digital image available from Stamper's Delights. 

I colored her with Copic markers and fussy cut her. I used some digital tennis themed design paper and sized it so it would fit an A2 card base. I used a top folding card base and matted it with pink cardstock. This coordinated with the pink trim on my image. I decided to print the sentiment that came with the image onto the tennis themed paper and added this to my card. My image was glued in place. I then colored the piece behind the racket to match the background so it looked part of the background.

Stamper's Delights has lots of digital images that will fit with any theme, you can check out the store and my teamies' inspiration over on the website.

Thank you for stopping by,  I hope you leave with some inspiration.


No comments: