Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Pop Bang Pow!

 Good morning, hope everyone is staying cool in this heat. We are staying home, the poor dogs are sleeping more than normal to stay cool I think

My card today is showcasing some Maker Forte products great for kids cards. I have used You're Beary Super stamp set are my main focus:


I colored flying images with Copic markers and fussy cut them. The words and stars are from the Comic Frame Papers again I fussy cut them for my card. My A2 Top Folding Card Base was matted with Stormy Speciality Card. I then die cut a circle from an A2 piece of Redwoods Cardstock to give me a frame. 
My images were arranged in so they showed through the frame and glued in place. I then added the frame with foam tape. I foiled a Simple Sayings Sentiment with rainbow foil and added this within my word images.
This makes a great card for a little super hero fan.


Maker Forte products used:


Thank you for stopping by and I hope I have given you some inspiration


No comments: