Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Steeples Up High

 Good morning! How is everyone coping with the heat? I hate the heat and with having a house full of puppies it is a struggle for all of us!

My card today is showcasing some interesting stamps from Maker Forte. They have started a Masculine range called Mister Maker and The Arches & Steeple Stamps are part of this.


My card also utilizes Spot Light Trio Stencil and Into The Unknown Stamp set. I used the negative part of the stencil to blank out spotlights for my stamps to go in. These were held in place with Pixie Spray while I ink blended the rest of the cardstock.

I used Pumice Stone Distress Oxide Ink for stenciling and Maker Forte Flat White for Stamping.

I then reused the main stencil as a mask when I stamped the images. This makes it look as though they are set in the 'windows' left by the negative circles of the die.

My sentiment came from the Into The Unknown stamp set. The Aches and Steeples Stamp set does come with words but I wanted a full sentiment. This was stamped with the Flat White and I brushed Pumice Stone over this so it matched my topper.

Making up the card was simple, I matted a Perfect Fold Slimline card base with brown cardstock. I also matted the sentiment with the same cardstock. Once my topper was glued in place I used foam tape to attach my Sentiment.


Thank you for stopping by, If you like what you see please let me know in the comments.

No comments: