Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, April 2, 2022

Tea Cup Cutie Prrr Prr Prrr

 Good afternoon and happy weekend!

It's day 2 of Stamper's Delights new release and my card today is using Chibi Tea Cup Cutie Cat Boy. I love this image, he really doesn't look happy about being petted:


I started my card by printing the image. I added the included sentiment to the cup. Digital stamps are a great way of resizing and adjusting images so they fit any card.
Once I had colored the cutie with Copic markers I trimmed him ready to fit my card. I used an A7 card which I matted with blue cardstock.
I then chose a cat design paper - I colored the images on there too.
Using a animal themed font I printed out Meow and matted this in blue card to match my base. 
Brads were added to the Meow image and both that and my image were added to my base with foam tape.

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and if you sign up for the Stamper's Delight Membership you will get free images to enter the challenge with!

If you are looking for more then read on: 

NEVER Having To Struggle With Your Creative Process Alone Ever Again…

What if you had all the knowledge and techniques you need to create beautiful inspiring projects each month and a supportive community all in one place without the hours of unnecessary searching leaving you feeling frustrated, alone and over whelmed?

Stamper's Delights Have Packed This Membership With So Much Goodness!

To inspire you and help you grow... It's finally time to invest in yourself and what YOU love! 

Work together with them to find your own artistic voice, to help you get out of your comfort zone and try new things.

They are looking for Founding Members who can help to mold this membership by sharing ideas, what is working and what could be improved and in return for being an active member you will be locked into the lowest monthly fee it will ever be for as long as you are a member. Stamper's Delights main launch will be much high as they build up the content libraries. 

No comments: