Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, April 14, 2022

Eggstra Special Easter

 Good Morning, I'm back with another Easter card and this on is using some LDRS stamps and dies.

The stamp set is called Easter Pirouette and has super cute tiny images that make a great background:


I started by making the strip with the stamps. The eggs are all layering stamps so you get to choose what patten you want on them. I then layered an A2 card base with a dark yellow cardstock. I cut a white panel slightly narrower and ink the edges of this with Cracked Pistachio Distress ink. This was then added to my base. I inked the edges of the panel I had stamped, matted this with the same yellow cardstock and added this to the left side of the card.


I stamped and colored a couple of the chicks and die cut them with the coordinating dies and added these to the card with foam squares. Finally I stamped and die ct one of the included sentiments and added this to the card with foam tape.


Kev always asks if the card has pearls - I do like to use them on my cards and this one is no different. A trio of green pearls draw your eye to the sentiment!

Thanks for stopping by and if you love what you see please let me know in the comments.


No comments: