Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, November 1, 2019

The Gift

Good afternoon, we have had the first snowfall Good afternoon, we had the first snowfall yesterday and the temperature has really plummeted. Halloween was bitter cold but it didn’t stop our subdivision being invaded by ghouls and ghosts oh and tiny dinosaurs!

Now Halloween is over it’s on to another holiday Scrapper's Delights new Chibi release is ideal for Christmas


Meet Chibi A Gift For You Girl. She is adorable with all the long flowing hair. I printed her onto X-Press It card stock and fussy cut using my scan n cut. She was colored using Copic markers and Triplus pens.
I then matted an 8x8in card base with red and green card stock, cut 2 strips Of red card to imitate a gift ribbon. I used a die to cut the bow and glued all this onto my card base. My image was placed in the bottom right corner with her huge stack of gifts.

She is just one of 3 new releases today:


And if you buy all 3 you get the cute Sagittarius chibi  free!


Head on over to the Scrapper's Delights Store to see all of the new releases.
We also have a monthly challenge where you can enter any makes you do
Why not stop by the Scrapper's Delight Facebook page for regular news on and inspiration from my Teamies and keep your eyes peeled on my blog for new releases from them!

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know!



1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning Christmas card. That is a wonderful image you have used. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie