Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, November 29, 2019

Sagittarius Stunner

Good afternoon, lazy day today after celebrating Thanksgiving yesterday, thank goodness the weather has improved!

It's VIP time again at Scrapper's Delights and today's offer is the free Sagittarius Zodiac package if you buy all 3 of the super cute new releases.

I loved some of the elements in this collection so much that I have made 2 cards.
The first one is using the main character:


Isn't he majestic! I colored him using Copic markers, The image is already framed so I matted it further with burnt orange and black card. I matted the sentiment the same. I used a black 5x7 inch card base and matted this with same burnt orange color.
I didn't feel it needed any further embellishing.

My second card is using some of the other elements:


Using my graphics program I arranged the acorns and maple leaves randomly onto a white piece of cardstock. I then used my copic markers to color them all. I matted a black card base with cardstock which matched the colors of my leaves, my design was cut down to fit on the card. I then arranged the sentiment, constellation and date banner as a topper. I colored the elements in and matted this with black and colored card stock. 
I added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the acorns to give them both dimension and shine.

Here's the new release images, as an extra bonus you will also get the holiday image!



Head on over to the Scrapper's Delights Store to see all of the new releases.
We also have a monthly challenge where you can enter any makes you do
Why not stop by the Scrapper's Delight Facebook page for regular news on and inspiration from my Teamies and keep your eyes peeled on my blog for new releases from them!

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know!



 



No comments: