Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Floral Birthday

Good Morning, now that all the storms have passed the temperature is much cooler!

 I have been working on large cards this week and today's card is an 8x8 inch birthday card:


I used SumMore Fun's Growing Love Stamp Set to first stamp pale pink flowers and dots onto a white piece of card. I then matted this with some pink card stock onto a scalloped card base.
I then stamped one of the larger flowers twice onto post-it note paper and cut this out to use as a mask. I then stamped 2 of the same flowers and masked these with the post-it notes. I stamped a further 2 flowers in each arrangement. I then colored these with alcohol markers and used a grey pencil for shadows. This gives the flowers depth so they look as though they are stacked rather than stamped on flat cardstock. 
I then arranged these with some die cut leaves in the corners of my card. I added the happy birthday die cut and some pink crystal gems scattered around the card.

Have you checked out the latest SumMoreFun Mood board challenge? You could win a $20 gift certificate for the store.

Want some discount too? Use the code SHARON10 at check out and I will save you 10%

Now check out the mood board:


There are only a few rules to follow so what have you got to lose?

Thank you for stopping by, If you are looking for more inspiration check out my teamies creations on the BlogFaceBookInstagram and Pinterest.









2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Such a pretty card Sharon.. Love the flowers!

Theresa

Jessica said...

Great card. Very pretty colors and you did a lovely job coloring.

Have a wonderful day,
Jessica
Polka Dot Orchard