Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Ride On

Good morning, It's Saturday again which means this year is going way too quickly. If you haven't already it will soon be time to start thinking about the holidays!

I'm just going to hold that thought for a little longer and enjoy what is left of this month. Today's card was made using SumMore Fun's Highway High Stamp set from Raisin Boat


I started with an 7.5 x 7.5 inch white card base and matted this with blue card. I then stamped the motorcycle onto X-press It card along with 'Ride On' - one of the many sentiments in the set. I colored the bike using my alcohol markers and matted the image onto the same blue card I had used on my base. I then stamped the wheel, again from the same set, onto black card multiple times with versamark ink. This was then embossed with clear embossing powder before adhering to my card base instead of patterned paper.


This gave a muted but effective background to my main image.

I then added my image to the top left corner of my card base. I die cut Happy Birthday from brushed silver mirror card 3 times and stacked these on top of each other giving the effect of a metal sentiment. 
A used a few silver card candi pieces just to balance my design.

Have you checked out our latest SumMoreFun Mood board challenge? You could win a $20 gift certificate for the store. 

Want some discount too? Use the code SHARON10 at check out and I will save you 10%

Now check out the mood board:

There are only a few rules to follow so what have you got to lose?

Thank you for stopping by, If you are looking for more inspiration check out my teamies creations on the BlogFaceBookInstagram and Pinterest.





1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Oh wow this is a stunning card. I love it. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie