Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, September 29, 2018

National Coffee Day Blog Hop


Good morning, today is National Coffee Day and SumMore Fun are happy to be teaming up with the Coffee Loving Card Makers group and all the other wonderful companies that are sponsoring today's hop.
 After you are done hopping along with me and my talented design team sisters head back to the SumMore Fun Blog post to find out who is the next company to head on to.

You should have arrived here from The SumMore Fun Blog post If not the list of my teamies is below.

My card for the blog hop is using on of the cups from the SumMore Fun Simple Coffee Digi Pack along with a number of other stamps I will list in my instructions:


I colored the mug using alcohol markers and then stamped it with the grass and flowers from the Spring is in The Air stamp set. I then fussy cut it and put to one side.
I then chose the Dots Set stamp set  and used similar colors that I had on the coffee cup to addspots and dots all over a piece of white card. I left a space to add my Just Wanted To Say Hi sentiment which I stamped in black ink. I then matted my dotted card onto a card base. I adhered a piece of white foam to the back of my cup and glued this to the card to give the cup dimension.

SumMore Fun is going to be giving away some amazing prizes. There are prizes for commenting on the SumMore Fun Blog as well as goodies for commenting on all of my teamies coffee hop posts on their blogs. To find out more details check out the SumMore Fun Coffee Blog Hop Post

Here's the list of my teamies taking part, make sure you haven't missed anyone

Don't forget to head back to SumMore Fun for the next company taking part.

Thank you for hopping along with us.

 

24 comments:

Debbie Rumpza said...

Super cute!

Christine said...

A really fun and upbeat card!

KathyA. said...

The digi set you highlighted is on my wish list. Thanks for the inspiration.

Jean said...

Such fun!

StampingbugKerry said...

Cute! Love the fun florals and "grass" on your cup! The polka dots are fun too! Thanks for hopping along with us today! :)

MadeByMeghanK said...

so fun! Great colors!

Bunny said...

Love the blending of the yellows. Looks like a cup of sunshine. [Bunny]

Jean said...

Darling!

Cynthia Cole said...

Such a lovely coffee mug card!

Cindy Holmes said...

Adorable card! It's such a cheery looking card to me! I really love the little flowers at the bottom of the mug!

~amy~ said...

Such a fun mug!

Penny S said...

Super cute!

Karenladd said...

I love how you combined coloring, stamping and paper piecing for this sweet little card design!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

What a bright and fun card!

Lisa said...

SO pretty and fresh and fun! Love it!

Beth F. said...

What a sweet card! I love the happy feel it has.

scrappin' GA peach said...

Suuuuper cute and fun card creation!! Loving all these colors!!! Circles and dots galore!!! Awesome

Wendy Lambert said...

Fun card! IT's so bright and cheery!

Unknown said...

Cute cards. Thanks for sharing this with me.
Deb Fisher

Karthikha said...

Wonderful card :)

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Pretty card. Love the colors you chose. TFS

Vivian Foo said...

Fabulous card!

Sue D said...

so cute and cheery.

SandiB said...

What a fun cute card. Thanks for sharing with us.