Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, March 1, 2015

The So Suzy Stamp March Release

Good Morning, It's that exciting time again - the new stamp releases from So Suzy Stamps!!! There are some gorgeous stamps hitting the store today so why not pop over and have a look!!!
Also the March Challenge has just started. This month's theme is watercolor which is a bit out of my comfort zone after all my wonderful hubby is the painter in our home!!
The challenge as always is easy to enter, you can either enter on the blog or in So Suzy's showcase Facebook group! You don't have to have a blog you just need to know how to post photos on FB! The rules are unchanged, you need to follow our theme and use a So Suzy Stamp!
Here is my make for the start of the challenge using some of the new releases

Ok so you say where's the water coloring - I have used distress inks with water for the background and whilst still wet I have spritzed it with grape jelly Fireworks. The image is called Moon Fairy and the sentiment Star Dust Dancing which is one stamp which I have separated to fit around the fairy. I matted purple card onto a white card blank and, once dry, I stamped the images onto the water colored card and added this to the card. The die cuts on the corners have been cut from the same purple card using a Cheery Lynn Die

Before I go, did you know that So Suzy Stamps can be found on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter. She also has a showcase Facebook Group - So Suzy Stamps Flaunt it if you made it - where you can show your own designs (and enter our challenge) made with these fab stamps.

4 comments:

Justine Hovey said...

I just adore your card and background! I'm stealing this idea ;) or at least the sketch!

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning!!! Love the purple, love the card and I am so in love with Fireworks it's not even funny!

Tracy Welham said...

Gorgeous, love the colour! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

jane stillman said...

This is brilliant, love the image