Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Challenge 40 is live!!!

Good morning everyone - Most of our snow has now gone and we are well on the way to Spring!
It's been a long time coming and we can't wait to pack away the winter clothes
 
Today is the start of the 40th Scribble and Scrap challenge - The store, if you didn't know is now closed but the challenge lives on. As always it is anything goes so any crafty makes are welcome to take part. These have to be physical items not digital crafts! The rules can be found here.
 
The challenge is open for 2 weeks and a random winner will be picked to receive some fab goodies!
 
As the store is now closed I get to do anything goes too so here's my design team make
 
 
I have used a shaped card blank from Craftwork Cards. So that my backing paper fits this I have traced around the edge and cut my paper to fit. The papers are from a Lili of the Valley paper pad which I have matted onto aqua and peach card. I have then used this adorable Lili of the Valley topper from their art pads. I have added pearls by using liquid pearls in bisque to the topper just to complete the CAS effect
 
I am entering this card into the following challenges
Wags and Whiskers - Ready for Spring
 
Thanks for stopping by I would love if you can leave some love in the comments
xx
 

6 comments:

Andree said...

A lovely card Sharon x

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Sharon, this is gorgeous, love the cute image and lovely papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Wendy said...

Beautiful! Xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a gorgeous card I love the cute bear. I am looking forward to working with you on the Design Team. Hugs Jackie

jane stillman said...

A brilliant card, love the papers x

Alyx said...

This so pretty and cute! Absolutely love LOTV, and this image is super gorgeous. Love it!

Thank you for creating such a beautiful card for the challenge.
xx