Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

So Suzy Stamp's cute little snow girls

Good afternoon from a sunny (YES SUNNY and above freezing) Michigan!
The weather took a turn for the better at the weekend, the snow is finally receding and spring is finally on it's way!!
 
I have some news to share - So Suzy is having a Design Team call - so if you want to join a happy bunch of crafters - who are just a little bit crazy then you can apply here
 
We are also almost half way through this month's challenge, the theme is water-color and as long as you follow the theme and use a So Suzy Stamp you can enter any project. The rules can be found here
 
And there is more to share with you - for the whole of the month if you make a purchase using the code SHARON10 you get 10% off your whole order, what's more if you bought during the birthday offer and got 20% off for life you will get 30% off using my code - how great is that!!!
 
There are some great new releases over at the So Suzy Store this month, which are also included in the above offer!
 
Onto today's make - I have show cased one of the March release stamps
 
 
This is Waving Snow Girl I have stamped her onto watercolour card and colored her using my Derwent water color pencils. The card was cut on my cameo using a cutting file from A Winter Walk in the country side cd and matted with some snowflake paper. I have then used some silver thread, a gem and metal corner from my stash.
Just a sweet little card which seemed appropriate given the amount of snow we have had in my part of the world recently!
 
Before I leave you I just want to remind you that So Suzy Stamps can be found on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter. We also have a facebook group where you can enter the challenge if you don't have a blog.
 
Don't forget about the Design team call!!!
 
 

2 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Sharon! I love the gorgeous image and beautiful design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous cardvx