Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Pretty poetry

Good Morning from a cold Michigan - yes I put all the winter boots away last week and the cold has returned!!!
Oh well the heating will just have to stay on for a bit longer..........
 
Today is the start of Challenge 41 over at Scribble and Scrap. As always it is anything goes and so easy to enter. Just stop by and read the rules here before you link your makes.
 
 I have decided to take a break from stamping and coloring and use a Joanna Sheen cd that has been hiding in my cupboard for a while.
 
The image and verse is from her Patience Strong Volume 1 (which is unfortunately no longer available on her website.) as it's supposed to be spring I thought I would find a pretty spring image!
 
 
 
It's a very simple card to make. The ribbon was plain white but so it matched into the design I colored this with my Spectrum Noir pens, placed a piece around the bottom of some lilac Core'dinations card and added the handmade bow. I matted this onto a cream A5 card blank and added the image - nothing else was required as I didn't want to distract from the beautiful words.
 
 

10 comments:

Andree said...

A wonderfully pretty card Sharon x

Kev Smith said...

A very special card from a beautiful lady - my wonderful wife luvs ya most xxxxx

Lisa J said...

This is so pretty. A Great Make. Lisa x

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is such a beautiful card. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

What a pretty card. Gorgeous work x

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Sharon, love the verse and beautiful bow.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

such a pretty card. :-)

jane stillman said...

Absolutely gorgeous x

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous card! Love how you've colored the ribbon to match. xxD

Chris said...

Beautiful card, love the design and the colours. Chris xx