Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, May 18, 2020

Mommy Oink!

Good morning from a bright sunny Michigan! It's still bright but the mornings are still cold!

Kit and Clowder are doing a giveaway event this week with one of Sherry West's gorgeous new images she drew for Mother's Day. Remember the super adorable Peppy Pig? well she's back with her little piglets, she comes with love hearts or without:


What I Did:
I resized the image and printed it on stamping card then colored with alcohol markers.
I matted a 7x5in card base with brown card and used some design paper that i felt fit with the picture to mat the card and added a smaller piece of paper from same pack as an accent detail. My image was matted with the brown card and added to the base. I then used some alpha-dies for my MOTHER letters in the same brown card and added these alongside the image in a scattered pattern.

What I Used:
Digital Stamp: Sherry West Art: Momma Pig and Piglets
Stamping Card: X-Press It
Alcohol Markers: Copic
White cardstock: Core'Dinations Premium heavy weight
Brown card: Core'Dinations
Design Paper: Lili of the Valley (retired)
Alpha dies: Unknown

Thanks for stopping by you can see my teamies inspiration over on our Facebook group and you can buy the digital stamp in Sherry's Etsy store


1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is such a cute card. I love those piggies. Take care. Hugs Jackie