Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

You Rock - Cave Woman and her pet!

Good Morning! It's bright and sunny here, we spent the weekend out in the yard, we built up a trampoline for Mollie, tidied up flower beds and just soaked up plenty of vitamin D.

It's Tuesday so that only means one thing...... Digi Choosday yes a new challenge from Polkadoodles, For this challenge I have done a dinosaur themed card for design team inspiration:


What I Did:
I resized the cute Walk the Dinosaur girl printed her on stamping card and colored her with alcohol markers. I then die cut the image into an oval and used another frame die to surround her, this was adhered this to the image with foam squares to give dimension.
I then used a 6x6in card base,  folded the top setion diagonally to make an twisted easel card.
The base of the easel was matted with green card. I then die cut claw marks in to  Polkadoodles digital papers and matted on to the base.
I cut and matted more green card and another paper from Polkadoodles onto the top part of the easel and adhered my image to this.
using the same frame die I made my easel stopper and die cut alphabet letters to spell ROAR! across this.

What I Used:
Digital Image: Polkadoodles: Sticks and Bones Walk the Dinosaur
Stamping Card: X-Press It
Alcohol Markers: Copic
6x6in Card base: Tonic
Green cardstock: Core'Dinations
Digital Design papers for base: Polkadoodles: Sticks and Bones Textured Dinosaur Papers 4
Digital Design Papers for top: Polkadoodles: Sticks and Bones Textured Dinosaur Papers 5
Claw Die: Gina Marie Designs
Frame Die: Gina Marie Designs
Alpha Letter Dies: Spellbinders

The Digi Choosday Challenge runs for 2 weeks, it is always anything goes so there is no reason not to enter and you never know you may just win!

Looking for more inspiration? Then check out my teamies designs over on the Facebook page, you can also post your own Polkadoodles' designs on the Craft Stamp and Color with Polkadoodles Facebook group

Thanks for stopping by, now go join the challenge!


6 comments:

Jane Savage said...

This is gorgeous, Sharon! I do love this collection! xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a stunning card. That image is just such fun. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card .. love the image .. great design
Hugs
Rose DT

Petra-loves-paper said...

gorgeous easelcard, great idea to use the sentiment as a stopper (don't know if that really is an English word, but I don't know how else to call it hahaha! greetings Petra

Creative world said...

Absolutely stunning card,great design ....Zelly xx

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Wonderful card and gorgeous colouring
Maritza