Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Blue Birthday

Good morning! we have had a great couple of weeks weather wise this past weekend was just the right temperature for me but now it's going to start getting hot!!!

It's Tuesday again so welcome to the next Digi Choosday Challenge, this week the design team's inspiration is blue birthday. I love the images on the Pretty Sweet CD and haven't used it for a while so I thought I'd revisit it - Meet Bella:


What I Did:
I used my graphics program to resize the uncolored version of Bella and printed it onto stamping card. I then colored her with alcohol markers.
The Gingham paper is also from the CD, as I wanted the pattern smaller I again used my graphics program to shrink it down and I printed it and a sentiment circle from the collection onto smooth cardstock.
I then matted my 5x7in card base with a coordinating blue card. I added the gingham design paper. My image was matted wit h the same blue card but with only 3 sides of it visible. I lined the top edge with my image as the swing goes off the card, this was then adhered to the card base.
I die cut a flower and matted my sentiment on to this This was then fixed to my card using foam squares. Finally I added some small enamel dots to coordinated with the pink in my image.

What I Used:
Digital Stamp: Polkadoodles Pretty Sweet CD Bella
Stamping Card: X-Press It
Alcohol Markers: Copic
Digital Design Paper and sentiment: Polkadoodles Pretty Sweet CD
White Card Base: Core'dinations Premium Heavy Weight
Blue Card: Tonic Studios
Flower die cut: Crafter's Companion
Enamel dots: Gina Marie Designs
Foam Squares: Dollar Store
Glue: ZipDry


The Digi Choosday Challenge runs for 2 weeks, it is always anything goes so there is no reason not to enter and you never know you may just win!

Looking for more inspiration? Then check out my teamies designs over on the Facebook page, you can also post your own Polkadoodles' designs on the Craft Stamp and Colour with Polkadoodles Facebook group

Thanks for stopping by, now go join the challenge!




7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful, Sharon x

Fikreta said...

so sweet card!

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Gorgeous card and lovely image
Maritza

Creative world said...

So sweet ,beautiful coloring and design ...Zelly xx

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card with sweet image.
Hugs
Rose DT

Petra-loves-paper said...

Such a lovely birthday card 😍 greetings Petra DT digichoosday