Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Tagging the Heroes

Good Morning! I am currently crafting in a very small space in our hall as my craftroom is having a refit. I am so excited for the final reveal!
It's Tuesday again and what does that mean? Digi Choosday if course!!! Its week 20 over at the challenge blog and this week we are celebrating our pandemic heroes. My card is using the Polkadoodles Winnie Heroes Collection which is currently free on the website:




What I did:
I used my graphics program and layered the pre-colored images and matching sentiments over some of the Polkadoodles' digital papers. These were then printed onto smooth card stock. As most of my equipment is packed away I used the old fashioned way to cut my tags. Using a ruler a set square and cutter! I hole punched the top of the tags and threaded coordinating bakers twine thorough the holes.
 I matted a 5x7in card base with green cardstock and another digital paper from the Polkadoodles' collection.
 My tags had foam tape added to the backs, the nurse and doctor were arranged at an angle on the sides of my card. I added another level of foam tape on my theatre guy to make him lift further off the card and he was placed in the center of the card.

What I Used:
Pre-Colored Digital Images and sentiments: Polkadoodles Winnie Heroes
Smooth White Cardstock: Neenah Solar White
Green Cardstock: Tonic Studios
Glue: Zipdry
Foam Tape: Dollar Store

The Digi Choosday Challenge runs for 2 weeks, it is always anything goes so there is no reason not to enter and you never know you may just win! Looking for more inspiration? Then check out my teamies designs over on the Facebook page, you can also post your own Polkadoodles' designs on the Craft Stamp and Colour with Polkadoodles Facebook groupThanks for stopping by, now go join the challenge!


3 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Fabulous project, Sharon! Love those trio of tags! xx

Gwyneth said...

Great looking tags. I realy like those digis
GG

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Lovely tags. Great idea
Maritza