Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Rain Forest Foilage

Good morning, hope you are all still enjoying the heat! I'm so over it now and want fall!!
Today's make is using a freebie from SumMore Fun. The Rain Forest digi stamp is free for a limited time so use the link to grab it!



I printed the digi stamp on to white card and colored with alcohol markers. I then stamped the sentiment which was from the Oops a Daisy stamp set. This was matted onto green card and a white card base.  Lastly I added black dots with a fine tip pen.
Simple card but gave me the chance to do some coloring!

Rain Forest Foliage is available free as a digital stamp for this week only.


It is also available as a rubber stamp in 3 different sizes, if you order the rubber stamp you get a SVG outline of the stamp for free!

Have you checked out the latest SumMore Fun Mood board challenge? You could win a gift certificate for the store. Oh and the prize doubles if you use stamps from from the store! 

Want some discount too? Use the code SHARON10 at check out and I will save you 10%

Now check out the mood board:


There are only a few rules to follow so what have you got to lose?

Thank you for stopping by, If you are looking for more inspiration check out my teamies creations on the BlogFaceBookInstagram and Pinterest.

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Soooo PRETTY!!!

Theresa

Jessica said...

This looks really great, I love your coloring.

Have a great day,
Jessica
Polka Dot Orchard

Donna Ellis said...

How gorgeously designed this is, Sharon, with those rich, citrusy colors! And the sentiment is especially sweet! hugs, de