Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Pastel dancer

Good morning, it's the last weekend of the summer break and unbelievably it is raining!!!

So if you are looking for some crafty inspiration have you seen the stunning new releases from SumMore Fun that were launched on Monday? If not head over to the store, they have the gorgeous A Rose By Any Other Name which has some stunning roses as well as a good amount of sentiments that you can mix and match.

There is also the stunning dance set On Point I have used this set in my inspiration post today.



These dancers are so elegant and the scripted sentiments also included in the set is so fitting!
I stamped the dancer and the sentiment ballet onto white vellum and heat embossed with fine white powder. I then added some muted color to her using colored pencils. 


Isn't she beautiful and she has 2 other dancers in the set!

I used some pale lavender design paper and stamped some of the other images in the set on this. You can currently get the ballet slippers as a free digital stamp here.
I wrapped the vellum around the stamped paper and adhered this to a purple card base. I added white gel pen dots to the vellum to tie in with the white embossing.

You can check out all the new stamps as well as the digital stamps in the online store

Have you checked out the latest SumMore Fun Mood board challenge? You could win a $20 gift certificate for the store.  
                                                                                                                 
Want some discount too? Use the code SHARON10 at check out and I will save you 10%

Now check out the mood board:


Easy for this time of year with back to school cards!
There are only a few rules so why not link up your latest project!

Thank you for stopping by, If you are looking for more inspiration check out my teamies creations on the BlogFaceBookInstagram and Pinterest.

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

That is so pretty! Lovely job coloring the dancer.

Theresa

Polka Dot Orchard said...

You did such a wonderful job with this stamp set. That shade of purple is just perfect.

Have a wonderful day,
Jessica
Polka Dot Orchard