Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, May 22, 2016

I can build a rainbow!!!!

Good afternoon, here's the 2nd post from me today and Wow is a colorful one!!!

Faery Ink had a fab new release this month which just screamed color me!!!

When I chose her as my design team inspiration image I knew straight away I was going to challenge myself and give her rainbow hair!! My go to colors for hair are usually brown or blonde so doing this was a real challenge for me.
Artist
It took patience to work out which part of her hair went with which so I could carry the same colored strand from root to tip.
 I used alcohol markers but then added Aqua fine tip markers over the top to add texture.
She was then fussy cut before adding her to the gorgeous rainbow paper from my stash. I typed the sentiment on my pc and printed it in multiple colors. 
The skittles were also rainbow colors to just follow the color theme through.
Ingredients Used:
Rainbow deisgn paper - from my stash

I hope that this has given you some ideas of what you can do with this beauty.
Lahla can be purchased over in the Faery Ink Store along with other digital stamps
For more Faery Ink inspiration check out our Facebook page where My Teamies and I hang out!

No comments: