Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Happy Birthday Faery Ink!!!

Good afternoon!
 Faery Ink is 13 years old today there images are so cute and Amanda the artist has an amazing talent bringing us these adorable faeries and other images.

We have a challenge running this month and the theme is birthdays so get your Faery Ink images colored up and enter here

Today I am showcasing my make in celebration of the birthday month. 
I have chosen to use Birthday Girl


She's such a pretty girl and a challenge to color with all those balloons


I decided to do an easel card. I colored the image using my alcohol markers and fussy cut around the balloons.
 I used a birthday design paper from my stash to cover my card base and used pink card to mat this onto. I also matted the image and again cut around the balloons so they would stand above the card. 
I die cut a few balloons and arranged these around the card using foam dots to give them dimension and adding strings to the balloons on the stand up part of the card. 
I then typed up the sentiment on my PC using Faery Moot font! I placed this on the base of the card to act as the stopper for the easel

Ingredients Used:

Happy Birthday Faery Ink

The Faery Ink website is where you will find all details pertaining to Faery Ink, we also have a Facebook Fan page where you can see everyone's inspiration and check out all the offers that are available this month including freebies!






No comments: