Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Exciting News!!!!

Good morning - very early for me but I'm here in spirit if not out of my bed yet!

I have some exciting news to share I am a new design team member for Scrapper's Delights. I have joined their New Release team and this weekend there are special offers happening as Scrapper's Delights have reached 3,000 likes on Facebook.


The new release is all about Steam Punk and if your a follower of my blog you will know that Steam punk is not one of my strongest themes so I used my image as a Victorian Lady.



She looks so elegant so I chose not to distract from this in my design



I colored her up using alcohol markers then chose the colors of her dress to design the rest of the card. Using cream and burgundy card for my mats and die cut flowers. After matting my card base and image I added cream lace to the edge of the image before adhering this to the card. after fixing the flowers in place I added crystal drops to the centers and to the right hand corner of the card.

Ingredients used:
Lace from my stash


I am extremely excited about being part of the team and sharing my designs with you over the coming months but for now why not pop over to the Scrapper's Delight Blog and check out the blog hop going on there.
You can also use the code below in the store and get 35% off your order of $5 or more.


I am entering this card into the following challenges
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes 
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Vintage with Ribbon
Jade's Sparkling Butterflies - Anything goes Challenge 20


Thank you for stopping by and as always if you like what you see please let me know in the comments 








6 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Sharon,
Thanks for sharing your lovely card in our Vintage Challenge.
Blessings,
Karen
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Congratulations on being on the design team.

Amy A said...

Gorgeous card hun! Love the coloring and color palette. xx

Nancy said...

Hello there, Sharon! I thought I better come and follow your blog since we're now on two of the same DTs! I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work! :o)

Anonymous said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafting with friends Louise DT x

Ellibelle said...

Congrats on your new DT position! Your card is so cute, love the sketch and wonderful image!
Thanks so much for playing along in my Let's color Linky party!