Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Happy Anniversary Kev!!!

Today is our 7th wedding Anniversary - and I love my hubby more today than I ever have!!!
Wow how time flies and how far we have come in just this short time!

I have used an image from The East Wind, she is voluptuous just like me!!!




Not that I would ever dare where a dress like this or those heels - I would definitely end up with toppling over!


I imported the image into my graphics program and added the sentiment to make it look as she is leaning on the words. Once printed, I colored Lisa using my alcohol markers. I have used Copics for my skin color instead of my usual Spectrum Noirs - I like the effect and am eventually going to be moving across to these.
Once colored I matted her onto black card stock - as this is a card for a man I tried to keep int masculine looking. The mirror card I used has a pattern with love birds on it so I felt this was appropriate. I again matted this onto black card and then onto a white card blank. I colored some card candi black to coordinate with the design.

As well as for our anniversary I am using this card as my submission for The East Wind Design Team Call. just hope they like it!!!


Ingredients Used:
Mirror Card - from my Stash

Thank you for stopping by and if you like what you see I would love you to leave me a comment








2 comments:

Brawny x said...

A fabulous image. Great cardvx

Katie said...

Brilliant card and love the image