Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, July 9, 2023

Wanna Zig-a-Zig-Ahhh

 Good afternoon! Hope you are enjoying the summer, We have had some great weather but could do with more rain as the ground is parched.

I'm back today with a super cute image from Stamper's Delights. Do you remember the Spice Girls bringing us Girl Power? Meet Posh-Victoria as a super cute Chibi character:

She is part of the latest new digital stamp release which also includes all the other girls and a a group image.


Aren't they the cutest?
I resized, printed and then colored Posh with alcohol markers, She was fussy cut and put to one side while I made my card base.

Using smooth 60lb cardstock I printed the text 'Girl Power' using a laser jet printer. Then I placed some rainbow toner reactive foil over and fed it through my Minc. This gave me a foiled sentiment as my card topper.

A scalloped die was used to frame this and it was then added to my A2 card base which was matted with rainbow digital paper.

Posh was added on foam squares. I had her slightly over lap the topper to make her stand out against it.

Our design team will be posting more inspiration using the Stamper's Delights Spice Girls so check them out over on their Facebook Page.

All images are available in the store along with lots of other super cute digital stamps. If you do use any of the images please share with us in the Fan Facebook Group.

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see let me know in the comments!




No comments: