Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, May 26, 2023

Sunflower Frame

 Good morning!!! It a holiday weekend and the weather is looking great for it. Memorial weekend marks the unofficial start of summer and the flowers in our yard are starting to see this.

I love flowers and sunflowers are one ion my favorites so when Design Bundles had this frame for free of course I had to use it.


It is made by layering 8 pieces of cardstock with either foam tape or wet glue. I used Pop Tone cardstock from CutCardStock for the main layers. The top Layer is Neenah Solar White to give it a bright white finish.


I love how the detail of the petals pop because of the different shades yellow and orange.


No comments: