Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, May 21, 2023

Game Over!

 Good afternoon! we have had a mixed bag of weather this week, the last 3 days Mollie and I did a yard sale and of course it had to rain and be on the chilly side!

I'm back today with more inspiration from Stamper's Delights. We are still celebrating this month's Italian Brothers in the Digital Stamp club.

The design team have made some super cute cards for inspiration - just check out their posts on the Blog!

My card is using Italian Brother M and Peach. They have been colored with Copic markers. I then trimmed the image to fit on a matted A2 card base. I typed the sentiment using my computer, It's difficult to see in the photo but I then foiled it with red foil to coordinate with the mats. The Mushrooms are included with the images. I resized these so I had a "family", colored them with my markers and added them on foam squares to my card. 

The bright colors mean I don't have to add further embellishments as they would be a distraction from the images.

Love what you see? Check out the blog posts from the rest of the team for more inspiration. Also join us on the Fan Facebook Group and share your designs there!

Join the Free Community too - Freebies, Challenges and more will be happening here but you can only access if you have joined us!

Thank you for stopping by. The clubs are open for you to join check all of them out here!  

No comments: