Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Eat Me or Drink Me???

 Good afternoon, it's Mollie's birthday today and she has a couple of friends over for a catch up and cake. 

Stamper's Delights have an Alice themed set of digital stamps and today's post is using the latest one. Alice has come across the Eat Me Drink Me items


She is trying to decide which to choose!

I stacked the images to make my scene then printed it. I used Copic markers to color her and die cut into an oval.

I designed my patterned paper by adding the words Eat Me and Drink Me randomly This was matted with blue cardstock and added to an A2 cardbase.

I inked the edges of my topper with blue ink to tie the layers together and added it to my card with foam tape for dimension.Our design team will be posting more inspiration using the Stamper's Delights Spice Girls so check them out over on their Facebook Page.


All images are available in the store along with lots of other super cute digital stamps. If you do use any of the images please share with us in the Fan Facebook Group.

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see let me know in the comments!

No comments: