Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Wavy Thank You

 Good morning! I have been a little absent over the last few months but I'm back on a roll with posting.

My post today is showcasing a simple thank you card that is quick and easy to design making it a great card for batch making.

I used products from CutCardstock for the design also using some items from my stash.

It started its life as an A2 Classic Crest Cardbase, Covered with Stardream Metallic Lagoon Cardstock and a layer of Neenah Solar White Cardstock

The top layer was die cut with a Crafter's Companion Edgeable die giving me the floral wave and the negative Thank You cut in to it.

The base was then matted with Lagoon, followed by the Neenah Solar White with cut 2/8th in smaller than the last. Finally my Topper was adhered in place.

Using Diamond Press Flower Dies I diecut and layered a flower and added this to the card

Finally some color-coordinated gems were glued in place for added sparkle.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope my card has peaked your interest and given you inspiration!


No comments: