Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, March 10, 2023

Gnome in a Box Garden

Hello, I've been a bit quiet on here but have still been crafting in the background. We are suppose to have a snow storm today so I'm catching up with things while keeping warm.

My post this morning is to showcase this super cute box card:


I made it using a Silhouette Design Store cutting file. The card stock I used is Pop Tone from Cutcardstock. This card is extremely affordable and comes in a rainbow of colors. These are the ones I used today:


After cutting all the pieces the box was easy to construct only needing TomBow Mono Glue to add the decorations and glue it together. Score lines are added by the cutting machine which makes it easy fold.

Oh and once the glue is dried the card folds flat so it will fit in a 5x7in envelope.


It then just pops back up again once you let go! The depth gives it stability to stand on its own and separates the layers enough to make it have a 3D feel.


Hope this has given you inspiration for your own paper crafting!

No comments: