Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, February 24, 2023

Wonderland Digital Stamp Club

Good afternoon! We have had a winter storm over the last few days so have been home in the warmth.

Stamper's Delights have some new stamp clubs and the image I have worked with today is from their Wonderland Club - Alice Reading is so adorable.


I colored the image with Copic markers and fussy cut around it. Using an A7 card base I matted it with blue cardstock then a paler blue gingham which felt very "Alice" like. I then colored a strip of cat themed backing paper, matted this with the blue card and added to the left of the card.
Finally Alice was added popped up on foam squares.

Love what you see? Check out the blog posts from the rest of the team for more inspiration. Also join us on the Fan Facebook Group and share your designs there!

Join the Free Community too - Freebies, Challenges and more will be happening here but you can only access if you have joined us!

Thank you for stopping by. The clubs are open for you to join check all of them out here!  

No comments: