Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, March 26, 2023

Fawn Hugs

Good afternoon, we had snow and frozen rain yesterday - Today you wouldn't think so - although cool it's a nice spring day just in time for Spring Break!

I'm back with a card made using Stamper's Delights Chibi Fawn who's another cute member of this month's digital stamp and coloring club pack


I sized him to fit an A2 card and printed him on stamping cardstock. He was then colored with Copic markers and fussy cut leaving a thin white border.

My card base was matted with brown cardstock. I have these cute wood slices as digital images so I printed and fussy cut a heart shaped one - Hugs was stamped in to the middle. I added foam squares to the back of their and threaded some jute string through this to make a pendant. 

The heart was added to some leafy digital paper and the string fastened behind this.
I then used foam tape to adhere the paper to my base.
Finally Chibi Fawn was added again using foam squares.

Love what you see? Check out the blog posts from the rest of the team for more inspiration. Also join us on the Fan Facebook Group and share your designs there!

Join the Free Community too - Freebies, Challenges and more will be happening here but you can only access if you have joined us!

Thank you for stopping by. The clubs are open for you to join check all of them out here!  

No comments: