Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Jack-O_lantern time!

Good afternoon, we sure need a storm here to freshen the air, the humidity is unbearable They were forecast but I think it has skipped around us.

We have discovered who Mollie's 2nd grade teacher is going to be this week and are really pleased with the choice she has been given. Going back to school means only one thing - Fall is around the corner and with Fall along comes Halloween and have I got a cutie to share with you today

Faery Ink new release this month includes some super cute images and I couldn't resist showcasing this stunner:

13567081_1419457301403385_9067610349180754212_n
Meet  Fable Jack-O-Lantern to color. She is super sweet with her wand and her pumpkin

I of course, had to color her in Halloween colors and chose black, orange, green and purple alcohol markers as my main colors.
Pumpkin Witch

Once she was colored I designed my card keeping with the same theme and color scheme. I stamped a black cat at her feet and added  the die cuts and sentiment because they just fit perfectly with my image. I matted my design with orange and black card makes the image pop and added a few enamel dots to balance the design.
I hope that this has given you some ideas of what you can do with this beauty. She is available for purchase over at Faery Ink along with lots of other gorgeous digital stamps 
For more Faery Ink inspiration check out the Faery Ink Facebook page

Ingredients used:



 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

No comments: