Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, August 26, 2016

Water water everywhere!


Hello, things have been a bit crazy this month so not many posts but kids back at school next week so hopefully I can get back on track

Over at Craftin Desert Divas Digital stamp team they are having a water coloring challenge this month and if you participate you get a code for a free digi of your choice from the huge selection in the store.

I'm not a confident water colorist but I do give it a try. So here's my showcase for the challenge


I have used Bubble Time which is a cute little mouse having a bubble bath - better watch out that it doesn't over-flow!

I started by water coloring card for the background with a mix of pink and purple. Then I printed the image once the paper was dry. I the colored this with my Zig clean color pens blending them with water.
 I added dimension to the bubbles as well as a few extra with clear Nuvo Drops.

I chose a bright and flowery design paper which I felt went really well with the image colors and matted this and the image with a bright green card.
I few die cut bubbles tucked behind the image just carried the image theme through the design.

You can enter the challenge by placing your make into the photo album on the Craftin Desert Diva's Facebook page. Whilst you are there why not check out all the fun and inspiration that is happening over there.
We also have a blog, Instagram page and Pinterest page for more inspiration


                                   photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif