Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Love Angel Valentines card

Good afternoon! The snow is still here on the ground in West Michigan and more is planned for next week. I have been sick over the holidays and my voice has decided that it doesn't want to return just yet much to the relief of my family!!! 

Today I am here to show case a new release over at Faery Ink - Arielle the Angel of Love


Isn't she just stunning! You can find her in the new digi section over at the Faery Ink Store.

I took myself out of my comfort zone with this image and decided to use bold colors on her 


She was colored with Spectrum Noir Markers but I colored her hair first before deciding on the colors of her dress and wings as I wanted to make sure I could get the texture of her gorgeous long locks.
Once colored I backed the image on to purple cardstock. I found some stunning black glittered acetate in my stash so layered this over the same purple card. Instead of using a sentiment I die cut the word love a number of times and fixed these randomly onto the acetate before adding my image. A black shaped card blank completed the design.

Please stop by the Faery Ink Facebook group where you can find freebies, challenges and all my teamies inspirational makes using these stunning images.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes 
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes 








6 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card and love the background. Beautiful image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

sam said...

Loving the card and your colouring is brilliant, I love everything about it xx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card the image is beautiful. Hugs Jackie

Anonymous said...

Hello Sharon, A stunning project. Gorgeous image which you have coloured beautifully.

Jade

Brawny x said...

Fab image. Great card x

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Beautiful card and great combination of colors. Thank you for joining Anything Goes challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Join us again next week and happy creating Sharon :)
Hugs&Smiles,
Asmah
TTCRD DT
Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}