Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, January 8, 2016

New Release at Faery Ink - Coco Greek Goddess

Good Afternoon - Well the weekend appears to have got here really quickly this week, either that or I have been that busy the week has flown by!

I'm back today with another make with this month's gorgeous new releases from Faery Ink. Today I am showcasing Coco the Greek Goddess.


How adorable is she!!!

I chose to color her with blonde hair which was a challenge in it's self as it's not a color I do frequently but I thought it complimented the gold I have used.


I colored the laurels in her hair, her bracelet and the band holding her pipes together with a gold pain pen to give a shine. The rest of her was colored with Spectrum Noir Markers, just adding highlights to her toga.
I used some Hunkydory card stock for the design paper and matted this, this image and my sentiment with black card to keep a classic look.
The sentiment, an inspirational quote,was typed up on my PC and printed onto the same white card as my image.

Thank you for stopping by and please head over to the Faery Ink Facebook group where you can find freebies, challenges and all my teamies inspirational makes using these stunning images.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card, love that sentiment too :)

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Sharon, the image is beautifully coloured and love the sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xxx