Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Missy and her Mistletoe

Good Morning! Christmas is drawing near and we are far from ready but then where would be the excitement of the rush if everything was planned months ahead!
I'm showcasing Jiggery Makery's Missy digistamp today and she is a cutie!

Although she is in a Mrs. Claus outfit I thought I'd use green instead of the traditional red. I have colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers and glittered the edges of her dress and hat. She was then mounted her on red card stock. I have then used a digital design paper from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles for my background again matted on red card.

I have used a Crafter's Companion Sentiment stamp which fitted perfectly with Missy!
The ivy and skittles embellishments just complete the simple look!


You can find Missy over at Jiggery Makery's Etsy shop

For more inspiration why not check out the designs created by the rest of my teamies over at the Jiggery Makery Facebook page